Our large dry dock (150m long, 50m wide and 10m deep) can accommodate four 70m vessels simultaneously, or up to six 50m yachts, with a mast clearance height of 28m at NAP. We have 500m of secure protected mooring in a sheltered deep-water harbour, unrestricted by locks, dykes or bridges.
- 150m covered and heated dry dock with 7.5m maximum draft
- 200 ton overhead crane with 12m outreach
- 500m of secure berthing with 6.5m draft
- 1200sqm of secure and heated storage buildings sectioned per project
- 4500 ton Syncrolift
- ICON main offices on site overlooking refit projects
- On-site co-makers’ workshops
- 800sqm of crew/captains offices & facilities on site for 50+ people
- 90m long, 25m wide and 35m high dust controlled blasting/paint shed
- Steel section buildings
- Steel workshop and special assemblies
- Helicopter landing facility
- Floating dock of 90m long (pot. 124m), 20m wide (draft 6.5m)
and 26m high (pot. 29m)
If you would like a guided tour of the yard, please get in touch. We’d be delighted to show you all that we can offer your next project.